Sv: [Epic] Chaos Stuff.

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 01:36:35 +0100

Chris Pinson wrote:

> Allow Chaos cultists to upgrade to Juggers or Riding Beasts (Cavalry) for
3
> points and upgrade to Disks (Cavalry, Skimmer) for 10 points. This makes
> the upgrade comparable with Rough Riders.

Stikking to the spirit, only Marines (and maby only champions)
can ride these things. Cultists are wery weak, and should
stay that way. The upgrades would be fine for the marines though.
Points are fine, I think.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

"It's driving me crazy, I simply can't stop thinking!"