Re: [Epic] old Andy C or Jervis message about E40K

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 17:04:12 +0100

> > > OK, first off, all of your old miniatures will be compatible with the
new
> > > system. We're going to be remaking quite a few of the models, but
this is
> > > in order to improve the level of detailing on the models, not change
their
> > > scale or anything like that. We're doing this because we constantly
try to
> > > improve the quality of the models we make; nothing can stand still,
I'm
> > > afraid, no matter how much some may want it to. The bottom line is
that you
> > > don't have to cast your old models 'into the warp', or anything like
it.
> > > You'll just get great new models to add to those you've already
collected.

I obtained a couple of (old) IG infantry figures. There were IG bikes and
IG jump pack troops. There were IG troops which seem to have no weapons
(they are just looking mean) but someone told me these were assault troops.
 The old miniatures may be compatible with the new system, but not with the
new army lists... :-(

'Nuff said,

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...