RE: [Epic] Imperial Leviathan

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:31:17 -0500

I've had good experiences with GW replacing missing pieces. Recently, I
was given a Slasher Gargant as a gift and found that it had 2 back sides
and no left sides in the box. My local store suggested I contact the Mil
Order Archives and lo and behold they sent me the missing piece free of
charge.

So needless to say, check with your local GW Troll and they should be able
to replace the defective book.

Cyril Crocker