Re: [Epic] WD 217 free gift

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 97 21:18:03 EST

At 07:39 PM 12/4/97 -0500, you wrote:

>> I bet the gift is the new skaven coming out for 40K. My 2 cents.
>
> There is a very high probability that the gift may be different up here
in The
>True North Strong and Free. In 214 (US I believe) there was a card game,
and I think
>the Canadian version has a Gorkamorka tower. I saw this on the GW web page New
>Releases section.
>
>Tyler

The US version of 214 got the card tower. 215 (which I just got today) has
the card game. Some sort of Jousting game for all you Brettonian generals
out there. Keeps the Kuh-Nih-Gits (Knights) happy when they don't have
Lizardmen to hack and slash, I guess.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh