[Epic] IG INFANTRY COMMAND

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:13:34 +0000

I'm only about half way thru' 100+ messages at the moment and it's quite
possible (as it has been in the past) that someone has already brought this up.

What effect do the extra command units have on the command radius 30cm
thingy? Is it possible that each HQ has to be within 30cm of each other and
any forces have to be within 30cm of ANY HQ? If it was it would be a slight
advantage to be able to spread out your relatively large detachments without
worrying about forces going out of command (esp. against enemy artillery and
MCs). I could of course be completely wrong here, because I don't have the
Armies Book (TM) with me and perhaps the Chain of Command rule is quite
specific in the IG Infantry list. If I'm right though it may allow you to
use your IG infantry like in the old days (bad english!) where you spread
your Heavy Company across the board by using a couple of Commissars.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers,
Colin
******************************