Re: [Epic] IG INFANTRY COMMAND

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 10:51:23 -0500

C.Sinclair wrote:

> What effect do the extra command units have on the command radius 30cm
> thingy? Is it possible that each HQ has to be within 30cm of each other and
> any forces have to be within 30cm of ANY HQ?

        Officially, the extra HQs don't mean anything. They
allow you take extra squads and are next in line if the
original designated HQ dies, but otherwise they don't give
you anything extra, command-wise. What you propose above has
been used as a house rule. Personally, I prefer to just get
rid of the extra cost for the 2nd and 3rd HQs.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Don't you laugh, damn you, don't you laugh!" - Clockwork Orange