Re: [Epic] old Andy C or Jervis message about E40K

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:05:14 +0930

>Dirk Vormann wrote:
>
>> Following minis have unchanged scale: Carnifex, Hive Tyrant, Avatar
>> etc....
Alan E Brain wrote.

>Yes and no. They are now the same scale as everything else, rather than
>being a different (and variable) one.
>
>Any bets the GDs will get the same treatment? And maybe the Leviathan
>too.
>--
I live in hope, if the current Leviathna is the size of several City blocks
then it must be the smallest city I'Ve ever seen. The Squat collosus is the
same. The landing pad hasn't got a hope in hell of holding an Iorn Eagle, at
least not as they are and with the annexation of the Squats we won't see any
new models for them.
Cheers
Alun