Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis.

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 22:43:07 -0000

Hey there

I have one too, but without the original chassis (of which I have used the
lead Wartrak traks,

But as to what it is, it is basically you average mobil Company carrier,
with room in the wings for their support too. :-)

But it is basically a Titan sized Leviathon a like....

First incarnation it could go toe to toe with a Titan,

2nd Incarnation, it sucked rather badly having only a 25cm 4 BP weapon only,

And 3rd incarnation ....
Well, there is none,

As GW seemed to drop Capitol Imperialis' as no-one of the staff from my
enquiries ever realised what fun they could be for 250 Pts......
You can hide your Titans behind them, hide companies behind them, and well,
most everything else.....

But if ya can get your hands on one, do so, they are ace :-)

Laterz guys

Jules