Re: [Epic] New IG Metal

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:45:14 +0000

Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
> Do any of the British members have any leads on new IG metal?
>Specifically, are there going to be new aircraft, Capitol Imperialis or
>Leviathan? I always considered the Leviathan a a-typical Imperium product.

I doubt the CI will come out, as it's not in the book... call UK mail
order if you want the old model. The Leviathan will presumably come out
with the rest of the War Engines in April, the aircraft, well, I'd be
surprised if they didn't come out. But wait! I can do better. <walks
over to phone... one phone call later...> Well, the Mail Order Troll
says that they'll be out next month; apparently there are new
Bloodletters for 40K and Fantasy out now as well, buy now, they've got
about 12 left. That any help?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), R'n'F Member, Lord of