[Epic] Void Shields / Holofield Nonsense

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 18:12:57 +0000

We were playing a game of E40K the other day (I has put my pointy-headed
antics on hold to play the Orks, my opponent was the Eldar). Here are
some highlights of the battle:

1) A Revenant titan taking 1 point of damage from 47 firepower (yes, 47.
I got about 15 hits).
2) A Gargant being destroyed by a Phantom Titan's weapon batteries- the
Pulsars consistantly missed.
3) 3 AT shots missing completely- on Overwatch.

But it's about point 1 I really want to write. Who says Holofields are
only worth 6 Void Shields?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), R'n'F Member, Lord of