Re: [Epic] Net Epic: Charging titans.

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:07:57 -0500

> From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
>
> If you are going to force morale tests for charging Titans then I suggest
> you take into account the low Morale armies like IG and Orks.
>
> I see one of two modifications: One, a _broken_ detachment must make a
> test to charge,

        Broken units will already have to test morale for being involved
in a close combat. Making them test twice while unbroken units aren't
testing at all doesn't sound quite right.

> or two, a detachment with >X number of units gets a
> positive modifer to the charge.
>
> Without this the low Morale of Orks and IG becomes even more of a
> liability than it is now.

        With IG it's not important, they have enough firepower to
vaporise titans as it is; this would only keep them from throwing
the 300 point bike company at 750 point warlords which is not a bad
thing IMHO. With Orks I have no idea, how do they usually handle
titans?

Scott
shupes_at_...