Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Multiple template barrages

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:17:13 -0600

At 11:56 AM 2/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>At 12:42 PM 7/2/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>Multiple template barrages, like that of Barrage Missile of titans, can
>>cover any area starting from the initial template so long as each template
>>touches the one before that, and none of the templates overlap.
>

>With most multiple barrages this is true, but I do not think that this is
>stated for the Multiple Barrage Launcher and the fluff suggests that "it is
>a fine weapon for stripping void shields" - and how can you do that without
>being able to overlap the templates?

You can still hit a titan with about 4 templates if you place them properly.
I don't see any need ot make barrages missile launchers any more powerful
than they already are. In fact, I favor the restrictions on placing
templates out of line of sight. However, how should this affect Deathstrike
missiles? They explode out of line of sight anyway.

Temp