[Epic] Epic40K: rules..Q

From: Steve Kosciw <sargon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 00:38:06 -0500

Okay I recently played a game of epic and I was playing space marines with
Assault Marines inside rhinos. What I tried to do was this:
   During the assault phase (det was on assault orders of course) move
Rhinos 25cm unload Marines...charge marines 25cm into close combat (base to
base) with some Dark Reapers.

Anyway my opponents did not think this was correct and forced me to move a
total (between the rhinos and Assault Marines of 30) They thought I was
'doubling my movement. I checked the rules and it does not say you cannot
do it my way. In fact I think I am correct. After all what the heck good
are rhinos for otherwise except as a soak shield for enemy fire (hee hee).

-Steve