[Epic] Q: epic fire splitting...

From: Kalle Marjola <kalle.marjola_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:16:13 +0200

Hi,
 I'm new to this list, so please inform me if there is a vast E40k
Q&A somewhere in the 'net for stupid questions like this... :)
(not the standard Q&A, I already have that)

Splitting fire: when a detachment with blast markers fires at two
or more enemy detachments, are blast markers reduced from all
separate groups or from one, selected by the firer?

                         &Kalle

PS: My epic page is at http://www.iki.fi/marjola/gw/epic/ - nothing very
special there (official Q&A in a brief list, some battle reports etc.),
yet