[Epic] How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the List?

From: David Harlet <David.Harlet_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 11:24:37 +0100

Hi,

I was just wondering to know what was this list, but now I'm sure it's not want I'm searching for, even it's a great list. The point is that when I try to unsubscribe the process is going quite well. But at the end, I still receive mails addressed to that list.

That's why I will say two things :

- I don't understand why there is no guest registration account to mailing list just to see how it goes during one week for example.

- How could I really unsubscribe, please tell me. (majordomo tell me ask to list owner, list owner tell me ask to majordomo ...)

David