Re: [Epic] How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the List?

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:23:34 GMT

>I keep the [unsubscription] info at:
>
>http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/mailing_list.html

Thanks, Scott. I've often wished that those people who have a reference on
their web page about how to join the list would also state how to leave!

In fact, the confirmation message we all received on joining the list
included the relevant info - I wonder how many people thought to keep it?

Cheers,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group