Re: [Epic] Drop Pod Miniature Rules

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 08:02:51 -0700

okay, here we go.
On page 15 of the E40K battles book it is written that drop pods always
enter as reserves (counting as having a reserve speed of up to 30cm). They
may be dropped anywhere on the table. Each pod can only carry ONE infantry
unit. Drop pod model are able to be used as cover if they are represented by
models. Enemy units can snap fire at falling pods if they land within 10cm
of the snap-firing unit. Flak units on special (!) orders may also fire upon
them using the same rules as if they were firing on flyers.

I remember reading somewhere a set of House Rules for using drop-zone
clearing attack pods as a prepatory pod before releasing your troop pods but
damnit for the life of me I can't remember where.