Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:27:36 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Peter Ramos wrote:

> > Just a Suggestion. Once we have agreed on the rules for "Net Epic" we
> > should post them to the r.g.m.w newsgroup, or at least put them on a Web
> > Page and advertise it on the newsgroup. Otherwise it will just be the few
> > of us on this mailing list who find out about it.
> >

> The idea is appreciated and will be put into affect when the time comes.

I, for one, would like to see a summary posted to the web every time a
consensus is reached. That way we can look back at what was accomplished
and not undo it by rules made in later phases... It would aslo be
beneficial for people who are just joining in to see where the project is
at.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy