Re: [Epic] Eldar CC troops

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 07:02:09 +1300

On Wed 12 Feb, Brett Hollindale wrote:
> At 11:53 AM 30/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >This might be something that most people find cheesy, but when my banshees
> >charge I put them in base to base contact with 2 opponents if possible. It
> >doubles the chances of the scream working, and even if it doesn't they have
> >a fair chance of beating even cc troops.
> >
> >Temp
>

> Actually, I'd like other people's opinions on this one please.
>
> We (the folks I play with) have been thinking about a rule that you must
> make base contact of at least 1/2 your base with 1/2 of the enemy's base to
> CC. It doesn't quite gel with the pinning rules but it sounds good to us
> anyway...
>
> Comments please...

I have always played it that the attacking troop stand has contact all of
one side of its base against the side of what ever it is exciting and
disputes have been soughted out with commonsense. The reality is that you
can never design a set of rules that mean you won't avoid have resort at
some point, to the spirit of the rules.

--
 Sean Smith

 Home - Seans_at_...