Sv: [Epic] Lets get back on Topic

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 16:20:42 +0100

Alun Gallie wrote:
> Come on Guys,
> Lets get this list back on topic, which is Epic, not 40K and not a rumour
> mill of what the next race is or isn't going to be. Of the last 20
messages
> I down loaded 8 where about
> Skaven/Slann/Assasians/Mercenaries/Necrons/Whatever in 40K.
> Over a third of my mail. And frankly until these races appear on the
shelves
> in EPIC scale I don't care.
<snip>
> Before I get accused of flaming anyone, this is not directed at any
> particular individual. It is just a general statement.

I aggree totally. Too much with no substance.
Another piece of advice: When replying, remember to cut
out the parts of the old message that are useless to read aggain.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

"It's driving me crazy, I simply can't stop thinking!"