Re: [Epic] Traitor

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 10:45:16 -0600

Lakel, Zachariah wrote:

> The Best alternatitave Minature Wargame I have seen so far is "Dirtside
> 2" Its main advantage is that there are no set types of troops, it is
> up to the player to design their own troops according to therules in the
> rulebook. I believe that it is made by a company called geohex, though
> if you E-Mail me I can get you more specific info.

        Dirtside II is is a product of Ground Zero Games, the British game
company behind other great miniature wargames as Full Thrust (fleet
space combat) and Stargrunt II (squad level combat). Geo-Hex, the
American company that produces wargaming terrain, distributes these
games in the states along with their respective official miniature
lines.

        Time to call back under my rock....
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "You know what they say: `Better to have loved and lost than
to have never loved at all.'"

	"Try it."

	--Agents J and K
	Men in Black