RE: [Epic] Transporting Minis

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 08:27:16 -0600

> I use those multi-segment clear plastic boxes for coloured thread work
>from craft stores for infantry and transports. As for the Titans,fishing
>tackle clear plastic segmented drawer/trays come in a bewildering series of
>sizes and Wal-Marts or sports stores have them. The plastic drawer
>hardware/smallparts boxes from hardware stores are handy,but you need a
>larger box to put a few in and the drawers slide out at inappropriate
>transport times. I keep hundreds of SM/IG companies and dozens of clans this
>way.
>

>sauron1

--------> Just discovered these myself, not too long ago.Thread cases or
"organizers" are pretty easy to find- try a "Cloth World" or "Hancock
Fabrics" type store. Much better than the special "figure cases" sold
at inflated prices. For titans and unusually sized models, try a pistol
or rifle case. These are easily found at places such as Wal-mart (for
U.S. people anyway) for 5-15$. The dual-pistol cases are deep enough to
transport titans easily, maybe 2' x 1' x 6" deep. Nice.

(Course you can end up with those dorky hunting scenes with ducks and
deer molded into the sides, but that's the price we pay...)

Chris Miller