Re: [Epic] Transporting Minis

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:57:07 -0500

Sauron1 writes; I found at a tackle shop, plastic boxes to store fishing
reels in. As a non fisherman, I have no idea why you would need more than
one fishing reel, but then again I did not explain to the salesman why I
bought six multi-boxes. I doubt he would have understood. I have found the
double hinged lid boxes are great for storing the lot of them in.

    Pistol storage boxes are rare in stores here. We have a large weapon
owning population though. I store my 9mm in a bedroom wallsafe when I'm not
lugging it around under my left arm.

sauron1