Re: [Epic] Traitor

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 07:49:46 -0700

I went to the Geo-Hex site to get info on Dirtside and while they have pics
and prices, they have no story or history explaining what it is all about.
One reason I chose E40K in the first place was (besides the scale) was it
had a story that the game was based on that I found intiguing.
 By the way, if any of you, lurkers included, live in the Boise area and are
interested in helping a beginner work out the newbie learning curves or play
a game for practice or whatever, let me know.

Liquid