Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:43:15 -0000

>I u resricted to fighting camapaign only from Imperial side or can
>you be the Orks as well?
> **********************************
> *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
>AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
> Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black

For the campaign, you can only be Imperial but you can go head to head and
be either or start a quick battle and choose sides against the computer.

Harlequin Master

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk

"Wargamers have delusions of invincibility combined with homicidal
tendencies, in short, all wargamers have a kick-your-butt fetish!!"