RE: [Epic] Lifta Droppa, the Sequel

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:39:30 -0600

-------> OK, OK, I'll pass on my normal temptation to do just that...

>a) Can Lifta Droppas combine their ability in order to lift heavier/bulkier
>things (with a DC of more than 5) ? "Come on ladz, lets pikkup that
>Imperator !". Roll a die per Speedsta and see if the total beats the
>target's DC. You could give it the die a -1 modifier to reflect the
>targeting that has to be more accurate...
-------> I'd give subsequent shots a bonus, say a +1 for each previous
hit, so it gets easier as more beams lock on...
(this is so ridiculous, but what the hey...)

>b) Can Lifta Droppas be used to pick up and move friendly units ? I would
>use them to get to the other side of rivers without using bridges... You
>probably would have to set your Speedstas on Overwatch and the (friendly)
>target would not be able to move during its assault phase...
>Another use of this would be to turn around Battlefortress so that they
>could change their direction more quickly...
(Well, you could try this now, on units with a save...)

>Remember, these are but mad hallucinations on a Friday afternoon...

Still morning here, but with a 2-week old baby, time has no meaning
(Eat - burp - poop - sleep. Repeat ad infinitum)

Chris Miller