[Epic] Tyranid Plastic wanted!

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 01:22:35 -0500

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 writes;

     One of the younger players in my Epic game group managed to get a copy
of Tyranid rules from somewhere. Anyway I have one pack each of the metal
but no plastic Tyranids. Does anyone have any for sale or trade? You seem to
need hundreds of them no mater what rule system you use!

sauron1_at_...