Re: [Epic] Putting together a Eldar Force.

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 01:58:32 -0600

Steve Kosciw wrote:

> Only one box of plastic infantry sprues is going to leave you lacking
> for any decent types of troops (you'll get a good number of guardians sure,
> but they suck)

        Then what are they good for?

> Especial Jetbikes...Jetbikes are the best thing eldar have if played right
> you can use the 45cm movement to do devastating hit and run attacks..

        Frankly I was surprised that they had jetbikes in the warhost box. I
thought that something that usefull wouldn't be that easy to get ahold
of.

> Hum if I were you i'd buy some nightspinners (four is about right) for long
> range artillery disruption VERY effective...
>
> Also Support Platforms..! (old epic ones cheap & plastic are best)
> Support Platforms give you the cheap AT to make those Land Raiders die!

        I plan on buying a few more blisters and another warhost box in a
couple of days. How effective are dreadnaughts and war walkers? What
about their superheavy tanks?

> God I hate the Eldar! Whaaaaagh DIE STOOPID PIONTY EARZ!
> DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
> (I don't play eldar but I fight them alot :)

        Oh, relax. Have another squig, pound on a couple of gretchin, and cool
down.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "You know what they say: `Better to have loved and lost than
to have never loved at all.'"

	"Try it."

	--Agents J and K
	Men in Black