Re: [Epic] how to unsubscribe

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:03:26 +0100 (MET)

> Hello all. Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do to unsubscribe
> from this list? I didn't want to annoy everyone with those silly messages
> that just say "unsubscribe", so I thought I'd ask to find out how to do it the
> right way.

Send the request to majordomo_at_...

With the following message:

        unsubscribe space-marine YOUR-ADDRESS

Where YOUR-ADDRESS is the email address you subscribed as.

> Thanks!
> Sam

cokke_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.