[Epic] IMPORTANT LIST INFO

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:15:21 +0100 (MET)

START OF IMPORTANT TRANSMISSION

Hi, it's your friendly substitute list admin.

The domain hosting the Epic mailing list have changed its name.
The new address to the space-marine list is:

space-marine_at_...

There is no need for panic since the old address will keep working
for some time still, like several months.

However you might as well start using the new correct address.

If you have any questions, you can direct them to cokke_at_...

END OF IMPORTANT TRANSMISSION

cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.