SV: [Epic] Exodite Dragon Knights

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:40:25 -0000

>> The best way IMHO (and the conclusion we made on the list when this was
up
>> before), is to base them on Aspect + Cavalry. Then you get some higher
>> assault values (and an terrifying Exodite lord on assault orders, 45 cm
>> move, 1 FP, 9 assault, 5+ armour + save... Rather fitting IMO, if you
have
>> seen the unreleased model, a BIG T-Rex with 2 riders...) and get rid of
>> those 2 FP which is a bit to much for 3 riders with lances (it would be
>> fitting if the dragons could breathe fire though...).
>That does not really fit the basic trooper profile. That is, after all, a
>normal guardian in W40k. Are the unreleased models for W40k or Gorkamorka?
>(heard some roumors.)

I partly agree that the stats end up a bit wrong, but they shoudn't have a
FP of 2. Also in WH40k they end up with 3 Attacks, an Armour of 2+, cause
Fear and have a Laser Lance, which should justify the higher assault value
and armour. The unrelease models I mentioned was supposed to be released to
Titan Legions, but never made it. Some lucky people got some prerelease
models and there is a picture at
http://miso.wwa.com/~kingcm/future-epic.html

TR