Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Jesse Thomas Oechsner <fade_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:58:34 -0600 (CST)

> A couple of questions about Final Liberation:
>
> 1. How do I get the Hydra AA guns in the Campaign Game?
> 2. How do I get Mauraders in the Campaign Game?
>
> The Ork Fighter-Bombmas are kicking my butt!! I need a way to stop them!!

I'm almost finished with the campaign game and i havn't been able to buy
hydras or marauders yet. As far as killing fighta bombmas goes,
thunderhawks and landspeeders will fire at them if the bombmas happen to
move near them. In one battle, three bombmas moved in to attack my
warlord. All three were shot down and crashed in the same spot. HA!
Usually you just have to try and survive their attacks while charging to
capture objectives.
Jesse