RE: [Epic] Mega-Gargant Close Combat Weapon/New Ques

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:41:52 -0600

>The Mega-Gargant sheet says 2xKrooz missiles. It also says it may fire
>max. 1 per turn. I don't see how else this is interpreted other than that
>they are 1 shot deals.
>

>-------> Well probably because if it said "Krooz Missiles" it would be too
vague as to how many, etc.and if it just said "2xKrooz Missiles" that
would mean you could fire both (just like "3xGun Decks"), so they say 2x
for clarity and 1 per turn as that's the rate of fire they want. Now
what sense does it make to have 2 missiles if you can only fire one per
turn, unless they are one-shots? It doesn't, but given the GW track
record on rules clarity, that's exactly what I would expect, like giving
units which never take psych or panic tests in WH40K/WHFB a Leadership
rating, which they will never use. It's given "for comparative
purposes." Sheesh.

Maybe they're just pointing out that yes, there are 2 missiles on the
mini, but you can only fire one per turn, so you don't get people
claiming some kind of outrageous crap based on how the mini looks and
the fluff...

Chris Miller