Re: [Epic] Narrative Campaign.

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:53:16 +0930

> Set the stage very well. The only thing I would recomend would be to name
>a couple of the characters so we could follow them through the campaign.
>It is much more interesting reading about the exploits of Warlord Bugthump
>than reading what anonymous guy #3 did in the last battle. Just a
>suggestion and in no way a criticism though. Enjoyable reading. Hope you
>keep it going.
>
> That Chuk GUy
At the time Chris wrote this first instalment he was still waiting to hear
back from me (being the Squat Warlord) regarding choices and suggestions for
planet name, Ancestor Lord Name, Stronghold name etc. I don't doubt he will
also come up with some names for his Dark Angel and Imperial characters.
Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers
Alun