Re: [Epic] Battle Report Pt1

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:48:09 +0930

>I have a set of squat rules which are a little more true to the SM/TL
>rules; blimps are war engines, Thunderers have FP 3, etc. This was done
>before the rules came out in CJ, and points and abilities were mostly
>the same, except for anything which differentiates squats from imperial
>guard. Squats in these rules are stubborn, beserkers have rampage and
>troops can ride the LT.
>
>If anyone is interested, I will e-mail an attached MS word document with
>them.
>
>Thane
I'd be interested in having a look Thane. Please e-mail to me privately. We
use a variation on the CJ rules as there where a few errors/discrepancies
Chris Pinson and I found. Our full house rules are on Chris's web site. See
one of his emails for URL. One of the changes was to make all Squats
stubborn. The beserker car on the LT in the CJ rules has transport(3). At
the time we made the changes and additions (Guild Bike detachment) all
proposals were posted to the list and discussed and a consensus opinion
taken.
Cheers
Alun