Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:52:09 -0500

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Andy;
>
> I use the metal one under the dome. I added an upper turret from a
> Battletech tank and side turrets from Micro armour. In Canada WM has them
> for $9.00 Canadian,no discount. The only larger one I have seen is the large
> one that goes with the SW figures. Is there one in between?

The bigger one I saw was (I think) 9 or 10 inches. It really would
have been pretty frightening on an Epic table, and as I said looked
as if it might carry titans. I think it would be a good scenery
piece. I think it was the Action Fleet one, but am not sure. I think
it went with the 20mm-ish figure line.

Did you paint yours, Sauron? This is brown, with some detail. But
the engines in the back could use some paint, and certainly a wash
would look better. These Jawas have kept this thing pretty clean. :-)
(Funny that we use a wash to make it look dirty.)

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...