Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:29:10 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Andy;

    I use the metal one under the dome. I added an upper turret from a
Battletech tank and side turrets from Micro armour. In Canada WM has them
for $9.00 Canadian,no discount. The only larger one I have seen is the large
one that goes with the SW figures. Is there one in between? I also used the
Bradley fighting vehicle as a company transport for my Techguard. P.S.
You can slurry cast into that dome with plaster to make Epic buildings if
you are careful !

    I have found an old Rail Road hobby store with an entire rotating rack
of Epic2nd period metal and now have three each of the Squat and IG Colossus
as well as the Dirigible. They cost about $ 12.00 Canadian. Need any Metal ?

sauron1