Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Jesse Thomas Oechsner <fade_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:44:54 -0600 (CST)

> Hello All:
> I just got Final Liberation last night. Great game, I do have a few
> nits though. A lot of units seem to be missing. No land raiders, no
> terminators, no assault marines. Do these units show up in the campaign,
> or were they deliberatley left out.
> I just won my first game (barely). My Space Marines were all but wiped
> out. Imperial Guard (infantry, thudd guns, and bombards for support)
> held it's own with few losses. Any tactical suggestions?

Sorry, the only marine units that show up in FL are tac squads,
whirlwinds, predators, thunderhawks, rhinos, and landspeeders. Although, i
heard a rumor somewhere that an ultramarines vs. chaos expansion is in
the works.

BTW: I've read two or three messages of yours and just now i realised that
we both go to uwm! that's wierd. I have two roomates that play 40k and
Epic40k along with a slew of other miniatures and role-playing games.
We've been trying to get a big game of Epic40k on that huge table at
Napoleon's. Let me know if you're interested in playing.
Jesse