[Epic] Final Liberation

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:01:51 -0600

Hello All:
        I just got Final Liberation last night. Great game, I do have a few
nits though. A lot of units seem to be missing. No land raiders, no
terminators, no assault marines. Do these units show up in the campaign,
or were they deliberatley left out.
        I just won my first game (barely). My Space Marines were all but wiped
out. Imperial Guard (infantry, thudd guns, and bombards for support)
held it's own with few losses. Any tactical suggestions?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert