Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Jesse Thomas Oechsner <fade_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:34:12 -0600 (CST)

> can anyone tell me the system requirements for final lib? by the way, is
> there anything in the game that says anything about other races that will
> be incorporated into add-on's or sequels?

I don't have the box in front of me, but i think they are:
p90 or greater and 16 MB RAM

In the "Codex" section of the game, there are buttons to view the units of
any of the five armies [Imperial, Eldar, Orks, Chaos, Tyranids] that are
currently in Epic40k. Only the Imperial and Ork buttons actually let you
do that though. The others just show you a picture and description of that
army. It looks like there are at least tenative plans to include all of
the armies.
Jesse