RE: [Epic] Mega-Gargant Krooz Ques

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:37:07 -0500

Ah, but when I was in the [US] Navy, we carried our harpoons in the
ASROC magazine that were fired from the ASROC box launcher - fire one,
reload, fire one,reload..., but fired only one at a time. Mebbe they
wrote 2 x cause if one is knocked out on a damage roll there is still
one left. So as he shoots one a horde of grots runs up the scaffolding
with the reload to the tower or the tower itseld rotates down to pick up
two more missles ...given this is the only orky thing that goes more
than 45cm they gotta have more than two.

Actually I figger its 50-50 as to what the designers meant ... if they
ever thought about it after they wrote it.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.