RE: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:48:50 -0500

US Navy has something called a LCAC for landing craft air cushion that
is used to carry marines and vehicles to the beach
It goes 50 knots & can carry a M60 or several LAVs. In Epic it would be
a skimmer with the ability to carry a Leman Russ.
The Russians had some even bigger ones but they were never really
operational.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.