[Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:09:10 -0500

Sauron inspired me to look into getting one of these Jawa
Sandcrawlers (or whatever they're called). While Christmas
shopping at Toys R Us last night, I saw the metal one, about
3 inches long, comes in a round blister--sort of a dome over
the vehicle. It had a yellow manufacturer coupon on it for
$1.50 off. However, it showed up on the register as $1.98.
So I got three of 'em for 48 cents each. :-)

It's definitely not big enough to carry tanks--or to let them
out the door, anyway. A Land Raider wouldn't fit. But it
is definitely a worthy addition at 48 cents. I'll find a gun
to put on top--maybe the battleship guns I've got.

There is a much bigger one that really does look like it would
carry multiple super heavy weapons, or maybe even a titan. But
I didn't see that one at this store, and figure it is probably
still expensive. Which one did you get, Sauron?

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...