Re: [Epic] Question Arising

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:17:37 +0930

> Good point. And it's not like titans are in danger
>of becoming too powerful anyway.
>
>> It doesn't say titans do go on overwatch all it says is if they prep bomb
>> they are not considered on OW (because they cann't be) but can not move
in
>> movement phase.
>
> But that statement shouldn't be there in the first
>place, it doesn't make sense. Normal arty doing a prep bomb
>isn't on OW, so how could anyone think that a titan doing the
>same thing would be considered to be on OW? Maybe Gav thinks
>you can reroll misses for a prep bomb...
I think what he is trying to say ( and I agree it is done badly ) is that if
a titan prep bombs then the rest of the titans weapons are not considered to
be on overwatch(although why even say it when Titans cann't go on overwatch)
IMHO this is to avoid people reading to much in the rules for prep bomb on
page. 45 wher it says after artillary has fired PB then other units in det.
may be placed on OW.
Cheers
Alun