Re: [Epic] Real World Transort {Was Jawa}

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 14:21:35 +1100

I heard Sauron Moridor speak softly:
> Sauron1 ;{ Who actually speaks softly but has access to a really great
> Polymorph self aware computer destroying virus or two }writes;

okae, <steps back and runs for the hills>

i didnt mention the other two models, the Aist and the Lebed these were
much smaller but went at insane speeds(70 knots) and could carry about
50-70 tons of cargo.

4 Aists could put a company of light tanks anywhere rather quickly....

I think the standard payloads for the Pormornik were:
1 MBT + 80 troops or
25 tons cargo + 160 troops
I would say that it could possible carry 2 MBTs(or more) if pushed.

        Asmodean(who is currently building the modem which has been
sitting around since 1990)
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean