Re: [Epic] Real World Transort {Was Jawa}

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 23:26:56 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Asmodian : Great!

    Thease real world transport loads will help with discussions of what and
how fast material can be delivered to a battlefield. I assume that whatever
a real Hovercraft could do a fictional Imperial or Eldar grave transport
could. It is generally understood the Eldar, Orks and Imperium have "Star
Trek" style Teleporters, but most of the time they use Assault Landers of
some sort. There has been discussions of supply and support here and in my
Epic2nd campaign at my Wargame club. The Imperial player wants to strike at
Ork bases to slow the Ork advance down. ( the Imperial player is gradually
loosing ) and we were discussing transport. Though the Orks probably are
into transport trucks not Hovercraft.

sauron1