Re: [Epic] IG sprue

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:13:30 -0500

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> I cannot remember this being on the list, so here for everyone who has not
> jet seen such a sprue the list of minis included
>
> 10 Catachan Jungle Fighters with Lasguns (2u)
> 8 Valhallan (=V) Autocannon Gunners (with weapon, could be a Lascannon
> rather than an autocannon)
> 8 V Loaders for the above
> 6 Missile Launcher heavy weapon teams (one mini, containing two soldiers,
> taking up one slot on a base), 4 are needed to fill 4 support stands with
> the above so 2 are free to join the

        So wait... how exactly are the heavy weapon stands supposed
to be mounted? Is it 1 ML Team + 1 Gunner + 1 Loader? Leaving you
with leftover gunners & loaders.... or is it something else?

> 24 V with Lasguns (4u) leaving six minis to fill command squads

        So why only Catachans and Valhallans? They might as well
have made them all one type, or stuck with the old generic guard.

> 1 Comissar
> 2 V Captains
> 2 V Comm-Link operators
> 1 Psyker