Re: [Epic] IG sprue

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:26:17 +0100 (MEZ)

> > 10 Catachan Jungle Fighters with Lasguns (2u)
> > 8 Valhallan (=V) Autocannon Gunners (with weapon, could be a Lascannon
> > rather than an autocannon)
> > 8 V Loaders for the above
> > 6 Missile Launcher heavy weapon teams (one mini, containing two soldiers,
> > taking up one slot on a base), 4 are needed to fill 4 support stands with
> > the above so 2 are free to join the
>
> So wait... how exactly are the heavy weapon stands supposed
> to be mounted? Is it 1 ML Team + 1 Gunner + 1 Loader? Leaving you
> with leftover gunners & loaders.... or is it something else?
2 Auto(or las)cannon Gunners (2 slots), 2 loaders (2 slots), one missile
launcher team (one slot) per stand.

> > 24 V with Lasguns (4u) leaving six minis to fill command squads
>
> So why only Catachans and Valhallans? They might as well
> have made them all one type, or stuck with the old generic guard.
No idea. Catachan troops get no command squads.

> > 1 Comissar
cannot remember how he looks like, but I guess exactly like one of the
W40k ones.

> > 2 V Captains
wielding a sword above the head, wearing winter clothes

> > 2 V Comm-Link operators
> > 1 Psyker
both exactly like the W40k minis. Comm operator kneeing, Psyker with his
staff (force rod?).

DV