[Epic] Close down sale

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:12:36 +0100 (MEZ)

A shop near me has the following on a sale:

Man'o'War ships:
especially norse and khorne, some orcs, imperial, skaven and both the
monsters of thhe sea and beasts in the deep (or simmilar names) boxes for
DM 2 (really) each.

an opened armies of the imperium and unopened armies of the imperium, ork
and squat warlords, doom of the eldar and Man'o'War supplement (I thing it
is plague fleet) for DM 10 each.

The micromachine Java transport (smallest version) together with a rebell
blocade runner and a y-wing-fighter in a box is at DM 5

If anyone is interested mail me NOW, tomorrow I can go there and buy what
you want (if still available) and we can set up trades. (Heared you in the
US can order Imperators?) AM interested in Inferno 3 and 4 or old plastic
(especially Exarchs) but other things as well.

DV