Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 19:22:26 -0800

>It works for me. However, once the unit on fall-back moves out of
>range, the objective should be lost, unlike the usual procedure, in
>which no one must remain to hold the objective.

Why should the objective be lost? I see no reason to make a distinction
from a unit abandoning an objective out of fear with no enemies around and a
unit abandoning an objective knowledgebly, with no enemies around.

>BTW, did we agree to add a Repair order for Titans? If so, what did we
>say?

I don't think we did, but we should consider it. I forgot about this idea,
but now that I remember it I like it. Maybe no move, fire during advancing
fire phase, +1 to all repair rolls? or maybe just have first fire orders
give +1 to all repair rolls, as it must be easier to repair a titan when it
isn't moving around, and presumably the repair teams are seperate from the
gunners.

Mike who is of House Liu